Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Draper Boulders (Part 2)...






As promised, here is the second installment of the Draper bouldering experience. As mentioned in Part 1, Julie (photographer friend), Brian (friend and coworker) and I did a bouldering shoot at the Draper boulders. After getting lost and hiking for an hour and a half too far South (in one of the pics I'm looking from a promontory while talking to Tobin, who had given suspect directions), we found the bouldering area. The lighting by that time was less than ideal, but we got a few shots anyway. I think the problem Brian did turned out a bit better than the one I did, but Julie still made it look good. Thanks Julie for the time and thanks Brian for finding this location! Enjoy and comment, thanks!

4 comments:

Natasha said...

The photos look amazing, very clear! I guess getting lost and having to hike wouldn't be such a bad thing. Glad you guys finally found a great spot, looks like it all worked out well - Awesome JOB!

Dubsoldier said...

talking to me on your celly in these pictures is becoming an awesome habit. You could almost do a blog purely on photos of you talking to me on the phone...I would subscribe to that immediately.

McLovin said...

Haha, yes Tobin, I know you would be that blog's biggest fan! It is amazing how often I'm on the Telly with your oily hide!

Unknown said...

I had a fabulous time with you that day! I loved getting lost and finding out spot was worth all the while :)