Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Muddy Ride...



Went for a ride in Park City after work today. The sky was cloudy but it looked like it would stay dry...WRONG! I should have known. Just as i got to the "Power Line" trail road it started raining hard! I didn't have anything to cover my iphone with so i took my gloves off and wrapped it in the gloves and shoved the bundle down my shorts. I booked it back down and the phone was dry as a bone when I got back. Bad news, my bike was covered in mud (it was sparkly clean before the ride)...Good news, my new Fox fork with proper offset worked beautifully!

2 comments:

Dubsoldier said...

nice work on protecting your Lil' I-Phone! You need to get one of our go pro digital camcorders and record some of your downhills. That'd be awesome. We could loop them at the OR show or something. I'll get one and go boudering with it on or something.

lesbian lover said...

I remember that day!
Yes, good job taking care of your iphone, too bad it had to be in your rank shorts!! Poor iphone!!